Monday, April 9, 2007

...God, keep me seeking after You...

Do you ever meet someone, and the first time you really hang out....the moment you sit down together...you know that you could be awesome friends? That happened to me today! :) I'm so excited to become better friends with Katie Grace Clay! Lately, I've really been missing the connections of some of those solid Christian friendships that I used to have. It is definitely one aspect of my life that I cannot wait to grow when I move from Brooks. Anyway, Katie is a few years older than I and I truly admire her. She seems so completely grounded in her faith, and so devoted to Christ. I can't help but feel how much I've strayed from that since I moved up to Brooks. I miss that constant contact that I used to have with people whose lives were devoted entirely to serving the Lord. I pray that I can become that person again.
I digress...anyway...I absolutely love Katie!! she's a total sweetheart! With a wonderful heart and an awesome personality! She is most certainly an excellent encouragement! i cannot wait to hang out with her more often and create a tight bond!!

thanks for being an inspiration katie! :)

3 comments:

KATEE said...

Brittany---
I can see that... If I have a dream about it I'll let you know. :)
I don't really know what to say... read my email.
*peace*

David Burke said...

Great post! It is so easy to get caught up in 'this world'... Having Christian Fellowship is key to staying grounded and accountable. I am happy to see that you have this new relationship.

God Bless and Belated Happy Easter!

Unknown said...

I think God for my Christian friends. I will keep you in my paryers. I know God will allways smile on you.
Ricki