Friday, May 16, 2008

Delaney's b-day

Hi all!!! I know, I'm in desperate need of showin' the love to my blog readers! I'm sorry! hopefully this weekend I can catch up!

Today was Delaney's 6th birthday! I was off, but was able to join the fam for dinner at the Rainforest Café @ South Coast Plaza. We had so much fun! More pics and details to come...but here's a teaser! (these were all with my p&s, 3 of us adults at the table own mark III's, but NO ONE brought them...go figure!)

Alexa, Delaney, and Sophia...(Sid was too scared)
sweet butterfly hat from the balloon guy!
MAKE A WISH!
Sportin' Laney's cute new hat! (she's wearing her sweet blue glasses)
ooo....I forgot to mention it was ALL Hello Kitty! :P

Rebecca and Savannah...

Poor Sid was petrified of all the noises!

She even ate with one hand over her ear!


more later!! love love!

No comments: