Sunday, March 1, 2009

...

As off and on as I have been with blogging lately, I have really good intentions! Promise! In the next few posts, I'm going to highlight life in the last couple weeks. It's definitely been a whirlwind!

First up, Valentine's Day!

February 14th and I have never really been great friends. I'm not really a fan of the Hallmark Holiday, simply because I never had a REAL valentine, or someone who would actually do something on Valentine's! That is, until last year! Last Valentines Day, Zach planned a perfect day, and I really didn't think it could get much better. This year, however, I had not just a Zach, but a FIANCÉ Zach...so, of course it was better! We headed out in the early afternoon, and he surprised me with a trip up to Pasadena. We walked around, had dinner at a wonderful Italian place, perused in and out of shops, and went to see a late movie. It was a perfect day of relaxing, romance, and just being us! Thank You Zach!!

(there is a photo, but it's definitely still on my p/s...oops!)

No comments: