Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Happy Birthday to you!! Happy Birthday to you...

So, today, 2 of the most important people in my life are sharing a birthday! First...The love of my life...Zachary!!! Happy 25th! I am so excited to be a part of what God has in store for you in the next year. I cannot believe how quickly the last 9 months have flown by. It seems like a few weeks ago we met for coffee that fateful day! ;) It's hard to imagine that the rest of our lives are going to get better than this time I've spent with you. Like you said last night, this is our first birthday together in a VERY long time! Like 6 years! Everyone with whom you come into contact is blessed by you, including me, of course! I am constantly reminded of how incredible you are...truly a man after God's heart. Time and time again, week after week, I have the privilege of watching you impact the lives of adults, and young people alike. A pretty awesome accomplishment at 25, if you ask me! :) I am so very proud of the way you treat people, and the way you are a consistent encouragement to everyone around you. You are wonderful, and I am so blessed to have you in my life! Happy Birthday my love!


Us on Valentines Day @ Disneyland
Us @ Ryan (Zach's brother) & Whit's wedding end of July

Steph!!! :) Happy 21st!!! I'm am so thrilled to be able to spend a fun night with you and our friends in celebration of this! Your friendship has been such a God thing in my life! I'm not sure whether its your effervescene, or your smile, or what....but your "joie de vivre" is truly contagious! I love having girl friends like you! You are so very loved. I pray your day is amazing, and your evening even better! ;) 

Steph & Jonathan (her boyfriend's brother) @ APU's graduation:


*** I also need to mention that Caeser's (my boss) birthday was yesterday! Happy B-Day C!!! Your love for the Lord is overflowing! I am so thankful that your family is part of my life! You are a blessing to all those around you! 

No comments: