Saturday, January 5, 2008

...a few days late

I know I promised these pictures a few days ago...but things came up. So...here are a few of the hundreds of Rose Parade pics that were taken...

It was highly entertaining to have a {Zach and Brittany}x2 hanging out together! :)

this is, however, the wrong Zach, with the wrong Brittany!!!

That's better...
I mean, I love the other Zach too....but thats different :P


Courtesy of Zach...
Sweet old VW bus
people with messages like this just drive me crazy! SERIOUSLY!?!
HAPPY 2008!!!
The remnants of the midnight celebration on the street...

SUNRISE!!! I love sunrise....there is something so incredibly peaceful at the start of a new day..
thank goodness starbucks was open til 2am, then opened again @ 3am!!! it definitely helped ease the pain of no sleep!
Could not have been a more beautiful day!
Peddling his wares...I wonder if he made money on those banners?

cotton candy!! only one of my favorites things in the world! and of course, being the attentive one that he is, Zach got me some!! yum!our neighbor...
I like planes...and these weren't as impressive as the stealth...but still pretty cool...


you can't really tell here...but this new anchor's outfit was CHARTREUSE! a nasty shade of it, at that!!! it was kinda ridiculous!
The people who create the "flower-by-numbers" effect blow me away...check out the detail! its amazing!
...and all with plant life!
I have a thing for reflections...check out the whole row of tubas being reflected by these guys!
my favorite float of the day...or one of them at least...it was western themed!! and the bad guy jumped off the hotel!

the court trumpeters!! so cool...I wish I could play a trumpet like that!!!
more mind-boggling detail and accuracy...
more reflections...
this guy was a crack-up...an "old-fashioned" firefighter...

wow...
A "pingu" for my sweet Paige...
Gorgeous flowers...I guarantee that the calibration on your moniters does not do them justice...

more reflections...look at the colors!

mmm....i love old architecture. soooo beautifully classy....


It was a wonderful night, and day! My new camera was a dream come true, and the weather could not have been more beautiful. The company was alright too, I guess! (totally just teasing guys!) I have hundreds more pics, but figured this was plenty...maybe I'll make a gallery of some of the other ones!

I wanted to write about church tonight, but I'm exhausted...it will have to be tomorrow.

Gnight!

1 comment:

KATEE said...

love the photos!!! that's fantastic that SBux was open til 2am and only closed for 1 hour til 3am... crazy! :)