Monday, July 7, 2008

beaucoup photos from Lakefest!!! :)

I don't have time to write a ton....I'll try to do that tonight...but here are a bunch of pics of adventures from the last week and a half! I'm not going to make too many comment, but you'll get the jist! Have a good laugh!


LAKEFEST 2008!
Welcome to SNELLING CA! LOL...

sunset in the field!!
My AMAZING girls in my car! Katie, Kristy and Kayla! (and me and Zach!)

Josh!Glen took these for me! :)






Poor Marissa!
Katie!


Hope and Sam










awwww....WIPEOUT!
Apparently me wiping out was funny to Tyler

Malibu/Cheerleader Barbie! (aka Sam!)
my stud!
Corey and his girlfriend!!! :) Jenni
Miss Delaney Kinne


the boys cooking burgers!!! LOL funny story about that one....




Uncle Brad looking a bit like Grampy....

my studly hero... being goofy


corey!
Cor is an AWESOME wakeboarder...




No comments: