Monday, July 7, 2008

Real Quick Recap...

ok, so the last few posts are from my trips in the last week and a half...it's been a whirlwind, but an amazing one at that! Make sure you check out the pics and leave me some lovin! I miss the love of my life terribly though. :( He (and his team of high schoolers) leave tomorrow for Equador. They get back the 17th, so please please please, keep them in your thoughts and prayers! Safety, and health, and that God can/will use them in amazing ways! Here is the link for the Blog that will be updated as often as possible: Equador Blog ...make sure you bookmark it, so you can hear all the awesome stories!

And I will admit, I'm a little homesick. I'm not able to remember, ever in my life, a time that I've been homesick. Part of it is missing Zach (coupled with him leaving the country tomorrow), part is that my Daddy just had MAJOR shoulder surgery while I was at Lakefest, and now I can't be there to help my mom take care of him because I'm all the way across the country! Keep my parents in your prayers too! Daddy's recovery is going to be a loooonnnggg haul...4-6 MONTHS! And for someone who is used to being in awesome shape, and pretty independent, it's going to be a bit of a learning curve!

We are leaving tomorrow morning for Emerald Isle, North Carolina. I'll post more once we're there! Love you all! thank you for your patience with my lack of posting lately! O:)

No comments: