Saturday, December 22, 2007

...back to SB...

oh how I miss Santa Barbara! It's incredible! I drove up Friday morning for one of my best friends graduation from Brooks. I left home about 6:30am, and it took me 2 hours. As I descended the big hill from Thousand Oaks area to Camarillo I breathed a sigh of relief, and smiled as if it were a homecoming. There is something about the quality of life in SB that just seems to elude me here in the OC. Graduation was great, as always. And thankfully fairly short. This time, there were less than half the number of students as in my graduating class! After the ceremony, I caught up with a couple of old friends, and then headed to SB Brew Co. for lunch with Katie's fam. It was wonderful, as always!

I'm so incredibly thankful for Katie Grace. She has a passion for the Lord, and a smile that doesn't quit! I love her so much! Here a few quick shots from my PS.

Congrats darlin!! I love you tons!



No comments: